Suits Braemar Ducted Heaters
HotnCool offer a comprehensive range of Braemar replacement spare parts. We have listed the most common replacement Gas Controls & Parts at great prices!
- Turn your unit on/off with one simple touch, the screen is only lit up when in use.
- View the current temperature inside the home quickly and easily.
- Tap the minus to reduce target temperature or plus to increase target temperature.
- Quickly switch from heating to cooling. Display turns red when heating or blue when cooling.
- Program mode – 7 day, 4 time period program, customizable to suit your lifestyle (including a temporary over-ride function).
- Child access lock – Select a pin code to control access to your controller.
- Zone your home with ducted gas heating – Switch between zones in your home and control the settings in each zone. Save on running costs by switching zones off.
- Energy saving quiet mode (when in cooling) – Automatically reduces fan speed overnight for even greater economy and whisper-quietness.
- Compatible systems: evaporative air conditioning, ducted gas heating, add-on cooling, CW3 dual system.
Controller Upgrade Options
- Battery operated Wireless Controller using Radio Frequency technology.
- Ideal for renovations, or where access for cabling is limited.
- Easier to install, the RF option also provides up to 2 master controllers.
- Can control the entire system from 2 locations, rather than 1; an ideal solution for larger, or two story homes.
- Take complete control of your comfort at home, at all times
- Upgrade to a WI-FI module to work with your wired-in MagIQtouch Controller, enabling you to control your heating directly from your personal device through our smart app.
- The Smart app is available on Android and IOS devices.
- Integrate into voice activated smart home controls like Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- MagIQtouch Wi-Fi kit can be added to any MagIQtouch of software revision 44R0218 or higher.
- Any existing MagIQtouch purchased prior to October 2018 will need the controller upgraded as well as adding the Wi-Fi interface