Genuine Bonaire Vulcan Pyrox Gas Heater Minisit 710 Gas Control Valve 13C-38C NG #0080505SP
Suits Vulcan Heritage, Quasar and Silhouette
hotncool offer a comprehensive range of Bonaire genuine replacement spare parts. We have listed the most common replacement Gas Controls & Parts at great prices delivered free to your door!!
The 710 Minisit is a multi-functional control incorporation thermoelectrical flame supervision device with restart interlock, pressure regulator or flow adjuster, modulating thermostat with snap-acting on-off function.
- Thermoelectric flame supervision device.
- Modulating Thermostat with Snap Acting On-Off function.
- Pressure Regulator or Flow Adjuster.
- Temperature Regulator.
- Restart interlock.
- Suitable for use with Stoves, Boilers, Catering Equipment & Room Heaters.
- Genuine Bonaire Vulcan Pyrox Gas Heater Minisite 710 Gas Control Valve 13C-38C NG #0080505SP
What do you get.?
- 1 x Bonaire Heaters SIT Minisit Thermoelectric Flame Supervision Device710.
- Suits Vulcan Heritage, Quasar, Silhouette Models Part Number- 0080505SP.
- hotncool’s rapid order turnaround, even for late afternoon orders.
- FREE Australia Post delivery to your door.
- The Gas Controls are installed as Original Equipment in Bonaire Domestic Heaters.
On the off chance that you cannot discover the part, you are after kindly email reach us or call us on +61 469881108.
Shop hotncool for your replacement BONAIRE gas hot water parts.
- Please note that Printed Circuit Boards | Ignition Parts | Valves are NON-REFUNDABLE* and are supplied in a tamper-evident satchel, please ensure that you have selected the correct part.
- *If returned unopened in supplied tamper-evident satchel refund is applicable upon safe return.
- Note: all gas appliances/parts must be installed by a qualified installer.
On the off chance that you cannot discover the part you are after kindly email reach us or call us on +61 469881108. Thank you for being with us, with hotncool. Happy shopping. Hotncool.
Please note that for any warranty replacement claims you need to provide a receipt of Installation by a qualified tradesperson. We can only accept returns for unused items with no signs of wear and tear.