The pressure and temperature relief valve PTR is designed to relieve the increase in pressure caused by water expansion during the normal heating cycle. The PTR valve will then relieve the increase in pressure by releasing drips of hot water to the drain line. Should the electrical temperature cut-out device cease to operate correctly, the water will overheat. The temperature probe will then open the PTR valve and discharge hot water to the drain line.
- Each valve is individually tested and calibrated to ensure that it meets the correct pressure specification
- The valve is designed to automatically reseat after each action
- Suitable for either horizontal or vertical installation
- Designed and manufactured to meet Australian Standard AS1357.1, under Licence No. 2639 and meets AS4020, Drinkable Water Standard
- Manufactured under Quality Assurance ISO 9001and ISO 9002 (UK)